This e-Learning course focuses on uPlan - the XMPie application for creating the campaign logic or business rules.
Designed for technical staff (data base administrator, programmer, etc) uPlan is a key part of the XMPie tool set to learn and understand. This course aims to help fast track that learning process.
After completing this training series, participants should be able to:
• create new plan files using one of the built-in plan wizards
• add, modify or edit ADORs (content objects) and variables
• explain the different ADOR types and what they are used for
• understand the way the plan file is used as an intermediary between data and document production
• create plan filters
• create custom functions that extend the uPlan functionality
• understand the logic and control operators available in uPlan
• provide designers with plans and proofsets to achieve campaign goals
• create graphic ADORs for a variety of barcode formats
• create graphic ADORs that call uImage for image personalization
• and much more!
This series of videos assumes basic knowledge of databases, logic, scripting and programming techniques, as well as an understanding of the basic concepts behind marketing campaigns.
v8 and later
XMPie uPlan Training
uPlan Welcome (watch me first!)
This module has been watched times.
This module introduces the XMPie uPlan e-Learning course and helps to give some orientation on how to use the course.
||uPlan Welcome (watch me first!)||