StoreFlow is a powerful solution for creating eCommerce stores, or online portals for ordering print and other products. This e-Learning course is a series of online videos designed to help you get started with StoreFlow (including uStore and FreeFlow Core) and introduce the basics needed to get your stores setup quickly and easily.
Each video in this e-Learning course focusses on demonstrating and explaining a specific StoreFlow topic and is designed so you can skip to the topic you want. The course is broken into the following sections:
• The customer experience
• Initial uStore admin settings
• Making changes to your stores
• Managing users and groups
• Creating and editing product groups
• Adding static products
• Creating and managing product Profiles
• Adding upload/composite products
• Creating Dynamic product templates
• Adding Dynamic products
• Creating and adding uEdit products
• Managing orders and reports
A subscription to StoreFlow Cloud Edition, or purchase of PersonalEffect StoreFlow or StoreFlow Pro.
uStore v8.2; uCreate Print v7.2
XMPie StoreFlow Training
Introduction to the storefront
This module has been watched times.
In this uStore e-Learning module, we take a general overview of the storefront user interface.
||Welcome (watch me first!)||3m 7s
||What is Web-to-print?||2m 14s
||Introduction to the storefront||1m 58s